Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Year So Far

Happy New Year my Fab Friends!

I know, I know 'a little late for that, slack much'? Please don't be too mad at me Darlings.

This year has already been an eventful one and I have been keeping myself busy alright.
In the course of about a month I have...

Thrown a High Tea Baby shower for my sister...



Became an Aunty for the second time (on 18th Jan 2012) to my gorgeous nephew Jace Maxwell Duffy...



Quit my job....

Partied for Boyfie's 21st



(which involved some heavy drinking, dancing and may or may not have resulted in someone falling down a night club's stairs flashing one's undergarments)

In the midst I also had Mumsy Dearest's and Sister's birthdays.

As you can see January was quite a busy month for Yours Truly. But now that February has kicked in everything has died down and I am feeling very bored.

Roomie and I are still unit hunting and not having too much luck. The whole thing is mildly depressing. The thought of finding a nice place within a good price range and actually getting it has become amusing. I realise how naive I was a couple of months ago.

Fingers crossed I will be laying on the sunny beaches of the Gold Coast writing these blogs within the next fortnight. However, I will keep you posted.

I will now be putting blog posts up only once a week on Thursdays. Hope everyone else has had a good start to 2012.
Stay Stylish,
LDxo

No comments:

Post a Comment