Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fashion Week Depression

Yesterday was the start of what is to be a very depressing 5 days for me. Gold Coast Fashion Week kicked off Wednesday afternoon and I'm not there :( :( :(

Too make things even worse L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival runs from 8th March - 15th March. This is another triple sadface for me. Those dates coincide with the Bestie's 21st and the beginning of my course!

Not even my magazines can distract me at the moment. They just keep teasing me with ads for the upcoming events.

Looks like I will just have to amuse myself until August for Rosemount Sydney Fashion Week and Brisbane Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival... Hmmm...

On a lighter note I am super excited for this weekend. I will be working with some friends doing a photoshoot. We have local girls modelling in the local area for a glam rebel shoot. Should be heaps of fun. I'll let you know how that goes next week, you might even be lucky enough to catch a peek of how we went.

I best be off, lots of organising to be done.

Talk soon my pretties!
LDxo

No comments:

Post a Comment