Thursday, March 8, 2012

...The Perfect Life...

Hello Fashionistas!

While soaking in a gorgeous Violet scented bath last night, champagne glass in one hand, Vogue in the other it dawned on me - I am living my perfect life right now.

I hate to admit it, but last year I became one of those future orientated people. I spent so much of my time planning and dreaming my future that I forgot to enjoy the journey.

I get so wrapped up planning a wonderful future that I tend to lose focus on the present & forget to enjoy what I already have and the things I am already doing... Well not anymore.

Everything is great. I have my amazing family, friends and boyfie. I am absolutely loving my new house and it's location that I share with an awesome Roomie.  I don't get to see Boyfie every single night (which has its hard moments), but I feel the time we are spending together is some of the best times we have had. Our goal is quality time, we make the most of the time we do have together.
Everything is great.

Afterall no one really knows what the future holds - or if there even is one. All that we know we have is today, right now.

Don't get me wrong, I still believe  goals and working towards them are very important, however there is no reason to obsess about them and it's absolutely no way to live.

From here on in I , Laura Duffy, do solemnly and sincerely swear to make the most of every day, every little thing and every single moment of this beautiful thing we call life.

So my lovelies enjoy today. Enjoy it for everything it is. No matter what it brings - love it and love your life.

xoLD

No comments:

Post a Comment